Education and Training
RPR® (Rapid Problem Resolution) is a problem diagnosis method for IT professionals who need to find the technical root cause of their recurring IT problems quickly and reliably.
How can RPR® Foundation Training help your business?
- Reduction in cap-ex spend
- Improved business productivity
- Increase in business productivity gains
- Performance related recurring problems are solved
- Reduction in number of man days of effort used by IT Support
- Provides the link between service focused staff and technology focused platform teams
- Improved team communications
Our RPR® methodology helps IT departments to develop highly effective troubleshooting capabilities.
|RPR® Foundation Training||Two days of classroom-based training that includes practical exercises. A programme-based service to enable an IT department to benefit from the speed and effectiveness of RPR.|
|RPR® Foundation Training and Mentoring||Two days of classroom-based training that includes practical exercises. A programme-based service to enable an IT department to benefit from the speed and effectiveness of RPR. The programme includes communications, training and mentoring.|
What is RPR®?
- Process driven methodology with little room for error
- Fast root cause identification
- Totally evidence based
- Closed loop process
- Fact sheet: RPR Foundation
- Fact sheet: RPR Problem Method
- Fact sheet: RPR Statistics
- RPR Wikipedia Page
- Grey Problem Wikipedia Page
Click here to contact us with your enquiry