RPR Foundation Course
RPR (Rapid Problem Resolution) is a problem diagnosis method for IT professionals who need to find the technical root cause of difficult performance and stability problems quickly and accurately. The RPR Foundation course helps IT departments to develop highly effective troubleshooting capabilities.
What is RPR?
- A process driven methodology with little room for error
- A group of powerful diagnostic techniques
- A fast and accurate way to find the cause of a performance or stability problem
The RPR Foundation Training course is delivered over 2 days in a classroom, with desk-based practical exercises to help reinforce the learner’s understanding.
What you will Learn
- The RPR core process
- Techniques to sort and categorize problem-related information
- Techniques to lead a cross-technology troubleshooting teams
- Techniques to gather and analyze diagnostic data
- Soft skills to improve communications with suppliers and users
A team that practices RPR® can dramatically cut the time taken to fix complex cross-technology IT problems. This course provides the necessary basic skills.
Who Should Attend
RPR bridges the gap between Service Operations people and Technical Support engineers, and so the course benefits a broad range of roles including:
- Network Engineers including firewalls and voice
- Server Engineers
- Web Support Analysts
- Database Administrators
- Application Support Analysts
- Project Architects and Engineers
- Infrastructure Support Managers
- Incident Managers
- Recovery Managers
- Problem Managers
- Service Delivery Managers
At least two years of experience in IT.
RPR® Foundation Training can be delivered onsite to eliminate travel and accommodation costs. To minimize the impact on your key IT support resource the two-day course can be split into four half-day modules that can be spread over a period of time.
Next Public Course
Duration: 2 days
Venue: Endeavour House, Coopers End Road, Stansted, Essex CM24 1SJ
Price: £995 per learner
The price include refreshments throughout the day and lunch on both days. We can accommodate special dietary requirements if advised in advance.
To book a place, or to find out more, call Rachel D’Cruze on 01279 211668 or click here to contact us with your enquiry